- This is commonly called “F-7 South” in the Comments field.
Northeast of the passageway, there is a Hobgoblin Animalier that wanders near and around a large rock. I pulled primarily from the rock to the passageway, however, there are several safe places to pull to.
- I’ve found that in the case of the Goblin linking , you can kite it around the rock until it deaggros which can take as little as 1 minute to 5.
- If kiting the Goblin around the rock, make sure not to aggro it again, once it deaggros. Sleeping the Goblin by the rock, and then logging out away from the rock, will prevent the Goblin from despawning, as it is still in its normal roaming area.
- This is commonly called “F-7 North” in the Comments field.
CAMP #3: In G-6 is another Hobgoblin Animalier. The safest camp is against the north wall, up the little r the Hobgoblin Martialist won’t aggro here. Be careful not to pull when the other Rarabs will link. Some times the pet will take an indirect path to get to you; usually this just gives you more time before it gets to you, but sometimes it can be a problem. Eventually you’ll learn the patterns. If the BST stays looking at you too long, you can also pull from the other side into one of the pockets in the east wall; this is usually safe too, but not as reliably safe as the north wall.
Study up on Newton Movalpolos and its particular dungeon obstacles before proceeding
Duo: Lv Sync.. You can start to duo there around 56 the exp will be great till 60, once you get to the 60
64-71 – Newton Movalpolos
Prey: Goblin’s Bat (Goblin Headman) HP of Prey: Up to 1260 NOTE: Special items ps. One-shots are possible with certainty (barring resists) with Flare, Vulcan’s Staff, 108 INT and 15 MAB.
- Casting “Ice Spikes” or another buff of this kind can help you a lot, because sometimes Pet’s HP is really really low when you end casting your spells, and only one spike blow of 8 DMG can kill it, really helps if you are not killing those with “1 shot blow”, and also it can save you sometimes. However, it will prevent you from using Bind to get away from the bat to cast another spell, as spikes damage will break Bind.
- It is still possible to 1-shot pets with Flare if you have good gear. Unfortunately I didn’t, so I had to resort to Blizzard III > Waterga III, but I’ve personally witnessed other BLMs killing them with a single Flare for 1254 damage every time.
- I managed to consistently 1-shot with Flare for 1256 as a mithra 65BLM. 105 total (64 + 34 + 7) INT and 15 MAB (Moldavite Earring and Sorcerer’s Ring). I did not one shot when I had 102 INT, only doing 1243 damage.
Take into account the damage reduction due to level difference (if such exists)As a https://www.yourloansllc.com/payday-loans-ma level 64BLM with the exact same stats (105 INT, 15 MAB), did not manage to consistently one-shot the bats with Flare, dealing 1249 damage.. (Sumimi of Kujata)
- Came back with 107 INT, 15MAB at level 65BLM, dealt 1257 damage with Flare, and still didn’t one shot.
- Came back again with 108 INT, 15 MAB at level 66BLM, dealt 1266 to one shot all bats with Flare.
- I can verify that 105 INT and 15 MAB (Moldavite Earring and Sorcerer’s Ring) is enough to Flare one-shot the (G-9) Gobling’s Bat of any level. I came here at 63. –Dayle , (UTC)